When it comes to tax, accounting and wealth management, trusted information is a valuable commodity. Here are just a few resources you might find helpful.
- The Internal Revenue Service
- Rhode Island Division of Taxation
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- 1040 Tax Calculator
- IRS Withholding Calculator
- Marginal Tax Rate Calculator
- Self-Employment Tax Calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- Capital gains (and losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxable?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- 2011 tax refund estimator
Business Planning Calculators
- Working Capital Calculator
- Business Ratios
- Lease vs. Buy Calculator
- Cash Flow Calculator
- Breakeven Analysis
- Amortization Calculator
Personal Finance Calculators
- Income generated by a savings plan.
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
Home and Mortgage Calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Mortgage calculator
- Do I have too much debt?
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- What is the balance owed on my loan?
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ vs. traditional mortgage
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (401) 464-4646.